Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost ready to depart on first leg of journey to Adelaide

hi
tomorrow is departure day - first stop Tamworth, i've heard the YHA is good there.

Have been in Woodenbong for almost a week - lots of rejuvenation time needed after the major moves from Ipswich. Woodenbong's energy is healing - thus it's taken me a while to get going.

Planning 3 overnights - arriving in Adelaide Hills Friday after lunch.

Feeling a little tentative about the journey - but once i'm on the road, it'll all unfold - will just keep all the 'little folk' surrounding me.

Magick Moments for Marilyn are continuing.

I've left many Magick Moments behind but many are before me.

Love to all my Many Magick Moments friends in Queensland - we will meet again one day.

lotsa luv
marilynx

No comments: