Monday, April 16, 2012

I can smell the new. . .

the Magick Tree in the gully

Excitement's in the air. . . .I can smell the newness
Smell is an undeveloped sense of mine. . . .but I guess some smells are subtle. . .
It's like the smell is a feeling. . . a sense of knowing. . . like it's real and tangible. . . .ready for coming

It's exciting when this newness. . . .comes heading toward me
All parts not in place. . .but the essence unmistakable

Sometimes we want things for such a long time
then 'whoof'. . . .they're gone

something new has been born

or is it new

has it always been there
hidden or ignored. . . for other possibilities

as values are pretty solid
and don't travel too far a distance. . .

so I'm excited. . . .a new life is opening
one of balance. . .love and kindness

family and friends
support and acknowledgement

funny how we choose things
we think are important

then 'whoofff' the curtain is risen
and everything changes. . .. .  .

marilynxxx

No comments: