Sunday, April 22, 2012

washed clean from the past. . .a new life begins. . .


Transformation is possible. . .I'm a living example. . . I know, without doubt, healing is available. It's been a massive year. . .down to the depths. . .but that's something that's familiar with Chiron in Scorpio. . and in the 6th house,  body issues predominate (excuse those not so familiar with Astrology).

Astrology has been a part of my life since a very young age. . .discovered it 'accidently' when I was pursuing the psyche.  It made sense to me then, and does to me still. . . .cycles upon cycles. . .they can be understood.

So in this very time and space I sit in this beautiful place, which has played such a major part in bringing me here now.  So many gifts are given, do we really see, how much we are loved. . .and taken care of.

Yes, I guess these current years have been significant for many. . .but the only steering wheel we sit behind. . is our own personal vehicle.  And the great loving hands of the 'creator'. . .with us always.

This incredible place. . .this place I called Mahalia, meaning powerful yet gentle. .and this was before I got to know her.  They called me here, they knew they could help me, I'll be forever grateful to the many who have watched over me. . and guided me. . .to my healing.
You see healing happens on many levels. . not just with our body. . .the 'outer' bodies need healing, before it's possible with the physical.. . the body is the last to heal. . .and may take longer. . . as it vibrates with a much slower energy.

I've seen the Ancestors with my very 'eyes'.. .I've felt their presence. . their power and beauty.  This is an Ancient Land, they still exist here. . gentle and loving with such a powerful presence.

We think we do things for so many reasons. . .but are we guided by the great hand of kindness.  Whose only objective is to see us happy. 

Life is love, I have absolutely no doubt. . .love surrounds me, everywhere I look. . .it's in the air that I breathe and everything I see.  It's been with me since I came to Earth. . .and it will carry me when I need to leave.

I feel blessed beyond belief.

So much has culminated over these last few weeks. . a visit to my old home town, precious time with my beautiful boy. . .a truly amazing healing by Lamar Tendar - 'he's the real deal' the lovely woman said to me when I asked for an appointment. . . and that was another serendipitous experience,
the way I actually got one. It wasn't easy to understand the words but I sure did feel the energy.  .and I know it may sound too good to be true. . .but I actually experienced all my past removed from my shoulders. . .it was actually physical..I felt such a lightness, and I was seeing thru different eyes. . .my life has changed. . my perception now free. . .to be here, here and now.

So as a result of all this 'freedom'. . .something was clear. . .my time here at Mahalia has come to an end. . . .and strangely (from my past) I feel no attachment. .to this incredible world that I have lived in.  I'm ready to pass it on to the next person who needs it. . .and I know they are waiting to receive it.

Yes, it's a very powerful place. . . .beautiful too. . .but my journey is complete. . .and there's another place for me now. A completely new chapter has begun.

Well, being a Virgo, I like to improve, make things better than they were. .. so there's some things I'd like to do. . before I leave.  I like to pass on things as I'd like to receive them.. . . .

So Magickal Mahalia is up for sale. . .anyone reading this who is interested can send me an email. . .at manymagickmoments@gmail.com.

Yes. . .miracles happen everyday. . .the world is full of magick. . .leave no room for doubt. . .we create our reality. . .every single second. And we create our life. . .the life of our dreams.

My dream manifested here. . .almost down to the detail. . .yes, I had plans to do more for more people. . .but that wasn't the plan . . 'they' had for me. . .they just wanted me here. . .so I could heal. . . heal in body, mind and spirit.

Magickal Mahalia how precious you are. . .my responsibility now, to pass this on the right person. . .who I know is waiting.

Love to you all dear souls. . .and never doubt for a second. . that you are deeply, deeply loved.  Yes, it took me many journeys to uncover this wisdom. . but I did, and I'm still living. . .so all is perfect. . .

much love to you all
marilynxxx

No comments: