Friday, March 9, 2012

The Mirror of the Moon. . .

Last night the Full Moon in Virgo radiated her energy to us. . .here on Earth.

Having discovered Astrology at a very young age. . .I'm very familiar with 'signs' and 'degrees' - the influences of the planets, on us here on Earth.

The Full Moon is special for many of us. . .maybe just because she looks so beautiful.  We've learnt she gives off an energy at this time. . .heightened events have been recorded during this time of the cycle.

What I've discovered, during these Full Moon times. . is that each Full Moon has a distinct energy. . .all unique.  'Feel' her, and maybe you will too.

So I knew the exact 'placement' of the Moon last night. . .18 degrees Virgo. . .sitting on my Sun.  I was also aware that she came on Divine Feminine Day. . .I suspected this was special. . .so was looking forward to honouring her.

But I got blown away by the energy she radiated. . .so familiar to me, like a mirror, a reflection.  Yes we know that the Moon reflects the Sun. . .but last night I experienced it. . .very directly.  It was like looking at myself. . .a quite unexpected event. . .

My first words were "you're a no-nonsense Moon aren't you". . . "I see myself in you, you are me" . . .

"So down to earth yet so high above, so clear. . .so matter of fact, so, 'just is'. . .so earthly and strong.  So sure of herself,so strong, so ethereal. . . a true Goddess.
She likes to withdraw, retreat and renew. . .she exerts a lot of energy. . .when she's 'full'.
She plays in the heavens, then peeps out again. . .when she's renewed her energy. . .there's no stopping her.
She's brilliant, so complete. . .she radiates wholeness. . . my goodness she is beautiful!

There's no doubt that she's the Goddess, she's just so full and complete. . .a part of all life - she's not Earth, she's not Air, she's not Water nor Fire. . .she's the Goddess, she contains all in equal portions.

She makes me smile, I feel so at home. . she is me, looking at me. . in her luminated glory.

So radiant, yet so humble. . .Mars sits not far from her. . .she's bigger than him. . .he's dwarfed in her presence.

She is not of this Earth, she is not of the heavens. . .she is whole, she is one. . .she contains all. . . there's no doubt she's the Goddess.

She's so solid and bright. . .she's full and complete. . .she's just who she is. . .she gives her love freely.

She's separate but amongst. . .she lives in the heavens. . . that's her preference.  She's imbued with Earth energy, she's full. . .and solid, but with an ethereal air, separate and alone. . . . .she just is. . .

The Moon is a reflection. . . . .

much love to you all
marilynxxx

No comments: