Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today the Equinox. . .a day of balance

Mahalia

Today the Equinox. . .a day of balance

Today, I let go of the conditioning of the past
I take the reins of my life, and direct it with love. . .from the source
I sit in Peace, during all my endeavours
I live each moment, anew, blessed with kindness

I know no fear - I feel no hesitation
I trust myself to create my living
I feel loved, I feel honoured
I feel protection and safety

Old ghosts from the past - no longer can touch me

I see, I feel, I immerse myself in beauty
I love, I love - I feel it rushing toward me

Only beauty sees me - only love pursues me
Kindness is my world
Love is my teacher

I understand I create my world
with every thought and feeling
I have behind me much support
all my needs are fulfilled. . .fulfilled a plenty

I have with me my 'family'
all those who have gone before me
they know my purpose, more than I
and they're dedicated to bring it to fruition

You see, we accept the role, we know our part
a part of a very long line of people
The baton is passed - new steps are required
and the 'evolution' continues

I accept my role, I honour my support
I have a team of helpers

Today I am free - free from the past
The ghosts they can no longer harm me. . . .


marilynxxx


No comments: