Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet Sounds of Life Rustling

I just love the morning
the sweet sounds of life rustling

the stillness and quiet
the air fresh with promise

deep shades of pink
herald the sun's arrival

the smell of newness
fresh beginnings
the sole cry of the rooster
declaring his station

the melodious sounds
of birds - a plenty
nature's orchestra
alive in its feeling

the air so fresh
it tingles my skin
sensations of life
fill my being

each thing in motion
harbingers of the new
it's time to arise
and remember I'm living

I feel the vibration
of life touch my skin
penetrating deeply
caressing my cells

excitement's in the air
a brand new day
a life to live
much to express

a moment is caught
to remember and praise
the giver of life
who bestows us this gift

do I understand
the magnitude
of what's happening here
I'm alive - I breathe
I have opportunities to respond

such a magnificent miracle
exists here and now
I breathe - I exist
I have the gift of life

Thank You
seems so small 
but what else 
can I say

marilynxxx

No comments: